Standard Shipping and Handling for Continental U.S. addresses:
|$1.00 to $19.99||$8.99|
|$20.00 to $39.99||$9.99|
|$40.00 to $59.99||$10.99|
|$60.00 to $79.99||$11.99|
|$80.00 to $94.99||$12.99|
CALL 636-391-9200 FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING COSTS
Standard USPS Priority Mail Shipping and Handling for Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam and Military addresses:
|$1.00 to $49.99||$19.99|
|$50.00 to $99.99 ||$29.99|
|$100.00 to $199.99 ||$39.99|
|$200.00 to $299.99 ||$49.99|
|$300.00 to $399.99 ||$79.99|
|$400.00 to $499.99 ||$99.99|
|$500.00 to $599.99 ||$129.99|
|$600.00 to $799.99 ||$159.99|
|$800.00 to $999.99 ||$179.99|
|$1000.00 + ||CALL|
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICIES:
UniformsAndScrubs.com uses third party shipping companies such as UPS, Fedex and USPS
based on the best service for the destination specified.
2. DELIVERY TIMING:
A. Under NORMAL circumstances, orders pick, pack and ship within 48 business hours from the date of your order. Under NORMAL circumstances Delivery time to the “Ship To” address specified on your order varies based on where you live in relation to our distribution center, but generally from 5-7 BUSINESS days, 7-10 days for SmartPost. No orders are processed over the weekends or holidays which therefore adds time to your delivery.
B. Customers who pay by check will have their orders processed after a clearing period as follows: 1) Personal checks held for (2) weeks, 2) Business checks held for (1) week.
UniformsAndScrubs.com normally uses a “Two Ship” policy and which will release all available items immediately for shipping, and will forward all remaining “Back Ordered” (B/O) items when they are ALL available. In some short B/O cases, a “Ship Complete” status will hold your items until all are available.
4. SHIPPING OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL US:
Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam and Military addresses are a two step process; 1) Ship to UniformsAndScrubs.com, 2) Ship to the customer via USPS Priority mail. All shipments will be held at UniformsAndScrubs.com for final shipment until ALL items are available and with then ship complete. No partial shipments.
5. BACK ORDERS (B/O):
B/O’s do happen and will cause a delay in shipment based on the availability of the item(s). B/O’s occur when the style/size/color you ordered is not in stock. Most B/O’s are under 2-3 weeks but can be longer. As we source direct from the manufacturer, it is advisable to keep your order active for immediate allocation once the item(s) become available. In the event of a multiple item order, we will ship what is in stock, and ship the B/O's complete when all B/O item(s) are available. In this case customers are NOT charged shipping on B/O’s under NORMAL circumstances, however this does NOT apply to single item orders and shipping will be charged on these per policy.
6. BACK ORDER NOTIFICATION:
UniformsAndScrubs.com typically receives B/O information on your order within 24-48 hours after your order is placed. In some cases this may be longer based on inventory status. UniformsAndScrubs.com makes every attempt to notify our customers in a timely fashion the event of a B/O situation, primarily via email. Unfortunately, previously communicated B/O dates can and will change from time to time based on inventory allocations by the manufacturer. UniformsAndScrubs.com makes every attempt to update our customers, but in many cases we are not informed of the B/O until an inquiry is made at which time we pass the information on to our customer.
7. DISCONTINUED ITEMS:
When an item(s) on an order is discontinued, standard policy is to refund that item(s) and ship the remainder of the order per standard policy. Although we make every attempt to determine the integrity of the order in this event, UniformsAndScrubs.com will not be held responsible for making this decision. Original shipping costs on ALL orders are non-refundable under MOST circumstances.
8. CUSTOMER ENTRY ERRORS:
When an item(s) on an order is entered incorrectly by the customer, UniformsAndScrubs.com makes every attempt to catch and remedy these issues; however, UniformsAndScrubs.com will not be held responsible for making these corrections and the costs to return and/or reorder the item(s) is solely that of the customer. Shipping costs on ALL replacement or correction orders are non-refundable.
9. DELIVERY ACCEPTANCE:
ALL UniformsAndScrubs.com orders ship “SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED”
as most of our customers are not available during standard delivery hours to personally receive their package. It the customer’s responsibility to notify their carrier, neighbors, doormen, building managers, etc. of the pending delivery if you have concern over leaving your package at your residence or place of work. As we utilize third party delivery services (UPS, Fedex, etc.), please note that it is up to the delivery driver to determine and insure the safe arrival of your package. UniformsAndScrubs.com is not responsible for the package once it leaves the warehouse, although we will assist in problem resolution with the shipper involved. If you have provided a wrong shipping address and request forwarding assistance, you will be charged a $10 handling fee and all forwarding charges as incurred. If you refuse the shipment or have moved without providing the proper address, you will be refunded less a $20 refusal fee.
Peaches uniforms ship from Dallas, TX.
Sample UPS Ground Delivery Times (USPS or FEDEX may differ)
Sorry, no shipments to Canada.
***DO NOT RETURN SCRUBS TO THE WAREHOUSE ADDRESS ON PACKING LIST OR PACKAGE LABEL***
All returns and exchanges must be returned to and processed through our main office located at:
UniformsAndScrubs.com - Peaches
910 Kehrs Mill Road
Ballwin, MO 63011
1. RETURNS & EXCHANGES TIMING:
Returns or Exchanges must occur within 15 days from receipt of your order.
2. RETURNS & EXCHANGES PROCEDURE:
A. Take a copy of your Packing Slip and/or you Order Confirmation making sure your Customer Order Number is included.
B. Write a clear and concise note on this document telling us what you would like us to do with your order.
C. Place this document, along with the garment(s) in a package and send it via the carrier and method of your choice to the above address. DO NOT RETURN TO THE WAREHOUSE
as any costs incurred for retrieving your garment(s) are your responsibility.
D. Once we receive your package, we will process your request within 15 business days. This process is a credit to your card on file for the returned item(s) and a debit to your account for the new item(s) plus shipping on an exchange.
E. Returns will be assessed a 10% restocking charge unless you request a color or size exchange.
F. Shipping or handling charges on the original order, return items or replacement merchandise are non-refundable.
G. ALL SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
3. RETURN PARAMETERS:
Return or exchange items must be unwashed, unworn, in original packaging with labels and tags intact, NO EXCEPTIONS
. No exchanges or returns will be accepted on customized, altered, collegiate or embroidered items. Any shoes must be in the original box placed inside a separate shipping box or wrapped in shipping paper.
4. UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS:
If a package is returned directly to the warehouse, or is returned outside the stated acceptable parameters for returns, UniformsAndScrubs.com will attempt to return your items to you and any shipping & handling fees for these unauthorized returns will be the responsibility of the customer and will be charged to the credit card on file as incurred.
5. SHIPPING ERRORS:
If you have been shipped an item in error, you MUST contact our office within ten days of the date of delivery at 636-391-9200 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm Central Time to receive proper handling instructions. Please have your packing slip with you when you call as it has all the information we will need to help you with your order. If you return the garment without contacting our office, you may be charged an additional fee to process your request.
6. DEFECTIVE ITEMS:
If you have received a defective garment, you MUST contact our office within ten days of the date of delivery at 636-391-9200 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm Central Time to receive proper handling instructions. Please have your packing slip with you when you call as it has all the information we will need to help you with your order. If you return the garment without contacting our office, you may be charged an additional fee to process your request. For a defective garment, you will need to ship the garment back to our Ballwin, MO address for defect verification and if the garment is found to be defective then you will be reimbursed for all shipping expenses. However, if the garment is within manufacturer specifications, then the garment will be returned at your expense.
MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates is not responsible for items lost or stolen while in transit to you, or for damage to goods incurred in shipping your uniforms, scrubs, or related merchandise to a business and or a place of residence. We will research the situation and help find the cause of the problem, if possible. However, our obligations cease when your order is shipped.
2. If your package is delivered in error to an incorrect address, we will file a claim with the shipper and replace your merchandise if the shipper is found to be at fault.
3. If you live in an apartment complex, and your packages are signed for by apartment management or other personnel, our company is not responsible for your order if your order is signed for by them and not given to you. If your order is signed for by anyone, it is considered delivered, and our obligations cease.
4. If your order is delivered to the address you specified, but not signed for, rather is released and left by the delivery driver, it is considered delivered, and our obligations cease.
5. If your order is delivered to and accepted by a neighbor, friend or relative or any person or persons residing or visiting at the delivery address, it is considered delivered, and our obligations cease.
6. If your order is signed for by anyone, it is considered delivered, and our obligations cease. We are not responsible for the merchandise if it is not received by you or it is received by a third party unknown to you. We will track the package and investigate signatures in an effort to find your package. If your order is signed for by anyone, it is considered delivered, and our obligations cease.
7. If you are requesting delivery to Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), or any Military destination and you do not choose the appropriate incremental shipping charges option on your order, submitting your order constitutes authorization for MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates to charge the credit card on file for these incremental actual charges.
8. Any shipping & handling fees associated with unauthorized returns to our corporate office and/or any of our warehouse facilities are the responsibility of the customer and by submitting your order constitutes authorization for MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates to charge the credit card on file for these incremental charges.
9. We reserve the right to refuse any sale at the time of ordering and up to but not limited to 15 days from the order date. Sales can and will be refused if the billing information used for a credit card purchase is incorrect. Orders may be refused if they are originated overseas or outside of the designated shipping areas.
10. Only one discount may be applied to an order, you may not combine any discount offers. Discount codes will override quantity discounts as calculated by the system.
11. Please note that submission of your order either online, via email, fax or telephone constitutes your agreement and acceptance of MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates' Terms of Service, and also authorizes MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates to charge the credit card on file for any other incremental charges that occur as a result of your transaction(s) with MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates.
12. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and MGM Online, LLC and/or UniformsAndScrubs.com and its affiliates reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.